I am going to give this blog thing another try and I hope I will be better at posting. Life gets so busy but it is so important to write about what is going on. So here's to better blogging in the future!!!
My Family
Sunday, August 15, 2010
A Blog Loser
I had all but forgotten about this blog that I set up when we first moved to St. Johns. We have been here almost 2 years now. Wow how time flies!! We have learned so many important lessons in the last two years. I would just like to list a few so that I will remember them. Heavenly Father is completely and totally in charge. He desires to bless us. If you are having a hard time, find someone else to serve. Kids become better little people when they do not get everything they want. Trials always bring amazing blessings. Budgeting is vital! When things get tough, you will see true colors come out in everyone around you. Life is amazing and beautiful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are a great example to us of faith & righteous living. We can't believe that it's been almost two years since we both left Gilbert. Hope to hear more about your fun adventures and those growing kids.
yay! we've missed you guys! facebook is nice and all, but I think a blog is second best to having you down the street.
Thank you for your wonderful comments, I needed that this week.
Thanks for the comments guys. I thought that no one would even read it. I was kind of writing it just for my own good to remind me of what is important.
Post a Comment