My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 Years



Yesterday we celebrated 15 years since Brent proposed to me at the Mesa temple!  We went to the Snowflake temple to celebrate.  How in the world has 15 years gone by?  Time is flying, our kids are growing up and I am hoping that small town life might slow things down a bit.  I have my doubts but I can hope, right?

4 comments:

CowsIwin said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you and your family are enjoying your time in your new home and aren't anywhere near that incident last week. I am so glad I found your blog on Tara's. You will have to check out my humble little blog some time too. We are distant relations you know, we have to keep in touch!

STACEY said...

Congratulations! I am so glad i found your blog! I look forward to hearing about you "small town" adventures!

Kirsten said...

Congratulations!
I'm so glad I found your blog! I've been looking! I lok forward to keeping in touch with you and your family!

lilivand said...

Great to see you a few weeks ago! Glad things are going well. We think of your family often!

CONGRATS on 15 years - what a wonderful way to celebrate!